FUTURE OF CHIROPRACTIC STRATEGIC PLAN - PHASE III: IMPLEMENTATION
Phase III – Implementation
In November of 2019, a visionary idea was born: Build a strategic plan, which will lead the entire chiropractic profession into an essential and thriving future.
- Implement an inclusive, transparent, grassroots, and data-driven process through which to create the plan.
- Invite the entire profession to participate in identifying commonly desired goals and establishing unifying priorities.
- Utilize volunteer teams representing the full scope of the profession to create an action-oriented, measurable plan.
In August of 2020, that visionary idea became The Future of Chiropractic Visioning and Strategic Planning project. Massive quantitative and qualitative data gathering, from all corners of the profession, successfully identified common goals and priorities. Intensely spirited and collaborative workgroup sessions, representing the breadth of the profession, accomplished the heavy-lift of creating an actionable, measurable plan. Eighteen months after the idea was born, an historic 2021 – 2026 strategic plan has been developed.
The Strategic Plan’s goals and objectives reflect the voices of nearly four thousand (4,000) chiropractic professionals. Each goal, as well as the language included, has been debated, discussed, and ultimately agreed upon by professionals representing the diverse philosophies, practice styles, and careers, which make up the chiropractic profession. The implementation and follow-through of this plan will be led by a coalition of volunteers, who will continue to represent the full spectrum of chiropractic and are committed to advancing the profession as a whole.
Join a Committee
Thank You, Project Supporters!
Receive Email Updates
Committee Member Portal
- Compassionate, patient-centered care.
- Trustworthy, ethical behavior.
- Honest, transparent communication.
- Whole body wellness.
- Hands-on, non-invasive treatment.
- The Chiropractic profession is unified without the need for uniformity.
- Chiropractic is the first choice for health and wellness.
- Compensation for chiropractic services is at parity with other medical professions.
- The Chiropractic profession is validated and enhanced by a coordinated, accessible, evidence-based research environment.
Professional Identity Statement
Doctors of Chiropractic are essential health care providers who assist the body’s natural ability to heal. They are experts in evaluating, diagnosing, and managing many neurologic, muscular, skeletal, and other conditions. Chiropractors provide safe and effective care, focused on improving function and optimizing the quality of life. Chiropractors are trusted members of health care teams that work with patients to achieve their goals, through every stage of life.