On November 9, 2019, in conjunction with the ChiroCongress annual convention in San Diego, CA, the Future of Chiropractic Forum was held and stakeholders from across the country were invited to participate in this historic event. Representatives from state association leadership, colleges, national organizations, vendors, individual practitioners, and more joined together to share their viewpoints through a facilitated discussion focused on what the future of chiropractic looks like in the next 50 years with a goal of identifying a specific effort that a diverse group of individuals and organizations could support.
It was concluded that the profession needs a strategic plan.
- Dr. Dan Spencer (MI)
- Dr. Brenda Holland (WI)
- Dr. Tom Wetzen (VA)
- Dr. Don Cross (FL)
- Dr. Julie Bird (IL)
- Kristine Dowell (MI)
- Barbara Contessa (NY)
- Dr. Gerald Stevens
- Marc Abla (IL)
- TIffany Stevens (TN)
- Dr. Rachel Wendt (CO)
- Dr. Brian Stenzler (CA)
- Dr. Jay Greenstein (D.C.)
- Dr. Ray Foxworth (MS)
- John Murray (WI)
- Dr. Tom Klapp (MI)
Project Timeline & Progress
- November 9, 2019 – Future of Chiropractic Forum, San Diego, CA (completed)
- January 29, 2020 – First Task Force Meeting, Washington, D.C. (completed)
- February 26, 2020 – Request for Proposals released to seek project facilitator (completed)
- March 14, 2020 – Task Force Meeting, Charlotte, N.C. (completed)
- 3 Proposals received and considered
- Task Force determines to release RFP to seek additional proposals
- May – August, 2020 – Task Force reviews 11 additional proposals and conducts two rounds of interviews with 4 candidate agencies and/or individuals (completed)
- August 17, 2020 – Task Force meets virtually to select facilitator (completed)
- September, 2020 – Project launch (in process)
Support This Effort!
If you are interested in supporting the strategic plan effort you can donate directly through ChiroCongress Cares, a 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit, or contact us to learn more about Corporate Sponsorship. Call 503-922-2933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.