You Can Help!
We have an amazing opportunity ahead of us! What makes chiropractic such a wonderful profession is our relentless pursuit to help our communities. In this light, we ask for your help and support as millions of Americans need us.
Here’s what’s going on. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic and ongoing challenges, many businesses, colleges, and universities were forced to skip their usual blood drives, creating a lack of blood supply.
In too many cases, the supply of blood is so low that surgeries have to be postponed. Yes, it’s a critical situation, but the good news is, you can help!
Ways to Get Involved
How to Participate
We invite you to join the ChrioCares Blood Drive by doing the following:
1. Contact your members and let them know you are participating in a life-saving moment and would value their participation. Download materials we have created to help you get the word out! Get Started today!
2. Have your members make an appointment through our ChiroCares Blood Drive Link. Copy and paste the link to share with your members: https://rcblood.org/3yPzAbX
3. Unsure about what donating looks like? Here is a helpful page that explains how to donate: https://chirocongress.org/chirocares/how-to-donate/
4. If you have a member who is interested in hosting a blood drive at their clinic, contact Suzi to find out more (email@example.com)
5. Upon donating blood, ask your members and their patients to take a selfie and post it on social media with #ChiroCares
6. Unable to donate blood? The American Red Cross is also accepting cash donations to support this effort. Cash donations allow them to purchase supplies and equipment to continue to provide this life-giving service. To make a cash donation visit their website at: https://www.redcross.org/donate/cm/chirocares-pub.html/